Blumio lives at the intersection of healthcare, data science and biomedical engineering. Our mission is to make cuffless pressure monitoring possible with a wearable radar sensor.
Software Engineer (Contract)
This software ngineering position offers the opportunity to design and develop the software tools necessary to realize Blumio’s novel health sensor. Working with a highly skilled and passionate team engineers, you will develop software applications used by Blumio’s R&D team and research partners. Your tasks will include defining product requirements, design, development and test of the software application.
As a software engineer you will work through the entire software development lifecycle to create customer-facing service software for Blumio’s health sensing solutions. Responsibilities included but not limited to the following:
- Design and turn abstract requirements into concrete solutions.
- Development and test software development methodology in an agile environment.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with data scientists, business users, project managers and other engineers to achieve elegant solutions.
- BS or MS Degree in EE with SW forte, or equivalent experience.
- Experience developing SW in C/C++/C# and ability to build, test, and debug software.
- Experience with python a plus.
- Experience working with RF, analog, digital circuits highly desirable.
- Able to diagnose and solve problems quickly and independently.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, results driven environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills possess excellent analytical skills.
Remote, US preferred.
Commensurate with experience.
Please email your resume with cover letter to founders[at]blumio[dot]com.